"I cannot understand why the world is arranged as it is."
Maybe it isn’t because of your race/ethnicity, gender expression, sexual orientation, or weight.
Maybe people don’t like you just because you’re a huge asshole.
Why complicate Life
1. Missing somebody – Call.
2. Wanna meet up – Invite.
3. Wanna be understood – Explain.
4. Have questions – Ask.
5. Don’t like something - Speak up.
6. Like something – Share it.
7. Want something - Ask for it.
8. Love someone – Tell them.
We only have one life. Keep it simple.
Where to fit the expected million extra people that will call New York City home in 2040?